Fig Tree Bush Camp
Farmer’s Day Special
For an incredible $235 per person per night
Between 5/6/7 August 2023
Includes: accommodation, all meals, all beverages, bed levies, DNPW park fees, intercamp transfer, and 2 complimentary activities per day.
Our comfortable accommodation, delicious food, and exciting activities will definitely assure you a pleasant and relaxing stay.
*Please enquire for further details.
- Minimum 2 Nights stay
- Rates incl. meals, accommodation, all beverages, bed levies, DNPW park fees, intercamp transfer, and 2 complimentary activities per day.
- Rates excl. Lusaka Transfers, additional activities, and Massages
- Rates are applicable to residents of Zambia and their visiting friends and family only.
- Please enquire directly with the lodge for full details.
- Valid between 5-7 August 2023.
Mukambi is a comfortable 265 km west on the M9 (Mumbwa road). A 4-hour drive from Lusaka to Kafue National Park, the biggest National Park in Africa.
Unique By Nature
Mukambi is a comfortable 265km (4 hour) drive from Lusaka in Kafue National Park, the biggest National Park in Africa. There is still plenty to see in the green season with all the lush green vegetation, newborn young and quite variety of birdlife against a spectacular backdrop. Elephant, Hippo, Lion, Leopard and many species of antelopes are can still be seen on our activities at Mukambi Safaris. Combine this with friendly staff and Kafue’s most delicious food and you have your number one destination of choice!
For more info about this amazing offer, or to book your stay please fill out the form below: