The Busanga Plains: A sprawling and pristine African savanna teeming with wildlife and offering breathtaking views of vast grasslands
Busanga Self Drive Special
US$1,600 per person for a 5-day/4-night package
OffeT &Includes: Accommodation, all meals and 2 activities per day *(at Busanga only), and all beverages
Excludes: Park entry fees, bed night levy ($20pppn), activities at Mukambi Safari Lodge and drinks at Mukambi Safari Lodge.
Available 30 days or less to your dates of travel. Offer is valid until 30 October 2013
- 1 night – Mukambi on full board basis which includes meals and accommodation only; in standard chalets. Excludes park entry fees, bar and activities.
- 3 nights – Busanga Plains Camp in luxury ensuite safari tents including all activities, food and bar but excluding all DNPW Park Entry Fees &
bed night levies*
- Rates are per person.
- Rate applicable to residents of Zambia only and/or visiting friends and family.
- Park entry fees – Zambian Citizens pay K35, Zambian Residents pay US$15. This is per person per day and not per 24 hours. Locally registered vehicle pays K25.00 per vehicle per day and internationally registered vehicles pay US$15.00 per vehicle per day.
- Single supplements apply (30%).
- Regrettably, no children under 12 and should be sharing with adults.
- 50% non-refundable deposit is required to guarantee reservations within 14 days of making the reservation.
- Locally registered vehicle pays K25.00 per vehicle per day and internationally registered vehicles pay $15.00 per vehicle per day
- *There is also a compulsory bed night levy of $20 per person per night whilst in the park
- T & C’s Apply
Mukambi Safari Lodge is a comfortable 4-hour drive from Lusaka to Kafue National Park, the biggest National Park in Africa. Please request directions once you have booked.
Unique By Nature
Mukambi is a comfortable 4 hour drive from Lusaka in Kafue National Park, the biggest National Park in Africa. There is still plenty to see in the green season with all the lush green vegetation, newborn young and quite variety of birdlife against a spectacular backdrop. Elephant, Hippo, Lion, Leopard and many species of antelopes are can still be seen on our activities at Mukambi Safari Lodge. Combine this with friendly staff and Kafue’s most delicious food and you have your number one destination of choice!
For more info about this amazing offer, or to book your stay please fill out the form below: