Busanga Self Drive Special
US$1,200 per person for a 5-day/4-night package
Guests can now book our Self–Drive special at an incredible rate of US$ 1,200 per person for a 5-day/4-night package – Mukambi Safari Lodge & Busanga plains Camp. Available 30 days or less to your dates of travel.
- 1 night – Mukambi on full board basis which includes meals and accommodation only; in standard chalets. Excludes park entry fees, bar and activities.
- 3 nights – Busanga Plains Camp including all activities, meals, bar & bed night levies; in luxury en suite safari tents. Excludes park entry fees.
- Rates are per person.
- Single supplements apply (30%).
- Rate applicable to residents of Zambia only and/or
visiting friends and family.
- Zambian Citizens pay K35, Zambian Residents pay US$15. This is per person per day and not per 24 hours. Locally registered vehicle pays K25.00 per vehicle per day and internationally registered vehicles pay US$15.00 per vehicle per day.
- There is also a compulsory bed night levy of $30 per person per night whilst in the park
Mukambi Safari Lodge is a comfortable 4-hour drive from Lusaka to Kafue National Park, the biggest National Park in Africa.
Unique By Nature
Mukambi is a comfortable 4 hour drive from Lusaka in Kafue National Park, the biggest National Park in Africa. There is still plenty to see in the green season with all the lush green vegetation, newborn young and quite variety of birdlife against a spectacular backdrop. Elephant, Hippo, Lion, Leopard and many species of antelopes are can still be seen on our activities at Mukambi Safari Lodge. Combine this with friendly staff and Kafue’s most delicious food and you have your number one destination of choice!
For more info about this amazing offer, or to book your stay please fill out the form below: